As a weather-related disaster, flooding causes countless billions of dollars in damage each year. Rising floodwaters swamp homes and businesses, destroy agricultural crops and forests and rearrange the landscape. Receding floodwaters leave death and disease in their wake.
A flood-damaged home or business may develop structural defects. Floodwaters create conditions ideal for the growth of dangerous molds behind walls, beneath carpets and in other hard-to-find areas. Inhaling mold spores can lead to long-term respiratory disease.
If your business or home has been through a flood, it’s essential that you call Miami Restoration Pros.
Our certified mold removal experts will reach at your location within two hours. They’ll begin minimizing the flood damages to your property as soon as they arrive.
Fire and Smoke Damage
What fire doesn’t destroy, it blankets with thick, smoky residues or soot. The substances in these residues vary according to the types of fires that cause them and the items that burned to produce them.
- Smoldering, low-temperature fires produce sticky, smeary strongly scented wet smoke residues.
- Rapidly burning, extremely hot fires produce powdery, non-smeary dry smoke residues.
- Protein residues result from slowly burning poultry or meat. They’re seldom visible except as discoloration on painted or varnished surfaces. They emit a strongly rancid odor. Eliminating the odor is a matter of finding and eliminating the residue.
- Fuel oil soot buildup occurs when from furnace puff backs. Puff backs happen when an oil burner fails to ignite instantly. Vapors accumulate before the furnace ignites, causing a tiny explosion that spreads the soot.
- Fire extinguishers, fingerprint powder and tear gas also cause residues requiring removal.
Miami Restoration Pros’ fire control professionals quickly and accurately identify and remove whatever residues your fire has left behind!
Mold can make you home or business unusable and destroy your health. Mold spores are especially dangerous to infants and the elderly. Prolonged exposure to them causes several symptoms, including:
- Chronic fatigue
- Respiratory difficulty
- Flulike symptoms
Our professionals can detect and record the extent of mold contamination. They combine this information with the level of moisture saturation and lab tests, if necessary, to determine the presence of health hazards. They isolate mold at its source to prevent spores from escaping into the air and spreading from contaminated to clean areas. Their approach is the key to lasting mold control.